ogrilisbo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Mobile Fighter G Gundam Online Free

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c It is the year Future Century 60 and most of humanity has migrated to orbiting space colonies, leaving behind the polluted Earth. To prevent war, the colonies came up with the tournament knownthe Gundam Fight. Every country builds a Gundam and sends it to Earth. These Gundams fight each other, using the entire planetthe ring, for eleven months until the finals begin in the country that won the last Gundam Fight. Whichever country is ultimately victorious will control the entire world for four years. This year, Neo Japan has sent Domon Kasshu with the Shining Gundam in hopes of winning the 13th Gundam Fight. However, Domon, and his assistant, Rain Mikamura, have more to worry about than winning the Gundam Fight. They have a concurrent mission, to confront and destroy the stolen Devil Gundam…
I've read many reviews of this show about people complaining about the cheesiness factor in this series. and I completely agree this series is really cheesy, but it's supposed to be! This series is meant to be over the top…It's a romantic story that focuses on character development and dramatic irony above anything else…above the cool robots and fighting.<br/><br/>The writers did a fantastic job making a cartoon incredibly dramatic.<br/><br/>Domon Kasshu is the main character. At the very beginning of the series we are given nothing but attitude to know who this character is…We then discover that this guys attitude comes from the lack of control over his life, the compromising position he's in. he's fighting for his father's freedom and life against his own brother….by the end of the story he's fighting for the freedom of the world against the woman he loves.<br/><br/>The whole story is a beautiful practice in dramatic irony. It's art average gundam lovers! and the anime they used to make this series reflects that. The collages at the beginning and end of episodes are basically paintings depicting the mood of domon throughout the episodes.<br/><br/>I particularly love one of them at the end where they made a still of him fighting in space against the dark gundam and in the back ground you see an imprisoned Rain-his partner-standing behind all of it. because she was driving the Devil Gundam at the time.<br/><br/>I also prefer the English dub to the Japanese dub but that's probably because I'm really used to listening to English. I didn't care that they changed the names of things. it didn't matter to me andfor the voices being overly dramatic…i thought the show was already overly dramatic and was meant to be…what's a little more drama?
Personally I find that G Gundam is the best of the Gundam Saga. My reasons arefollows:<br/><br/>The Message: All gundam shows were designed to portray the image that "war is heck" however they do so with a war. So much that it almost blocks out the mesage. G Gundam shows us a different way of keeping order: a tournament. It also shows us how war is bad throughthe idea of the Chaos war that took place before the show began in FC 02. (This is something only a true fan knows)<br/><br/>The plot: Okay, I must admit that the breakup of time is shaky, Ep 1=January Ep 6=June Ep 12=October Ep 18-24= November then the last episodes take place in December or so I figure it. Other than that it takes you through building friedshps, relationships, tough desicions, awesome mech battles, and a few shot of women's unmentionables or women bathing in episode 19 (Thank you for that moment of perversion, Sai Saici)<br/><br/>The Mech design: Alot more thought goes into these mechs, the researchers found out the history and present of each nation and put one important aspect into the Gundam. e.x. the reason the Nobel Gundam looks like a woman is bcause there are more females than males in swedens current populaton<br/><br/>The characters: Where else are you going to see an American boxer, a perverted Chinese midget teenage martial artist, A Russian convict, a French nobleman and a Japanese dude with major tude problems working together to save the world with giant robots? Included in the cast are several Japanese officials (Or rather Neo-Japanesethe story goes). A Neo-Japanese doctor, a crazy Neo Hong Kong martial artist with a bad cough, 4 annoying Neo-American women, A really creepy Neo-Italian MAFIA boss, a Neo-Swedish orphan and more!

Just Playin movie in hindi hd free downloadThe Prophecy: Uprising movie download in hdNight Ambush malayalam movie downloadMobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny movie downloadtamil movie 1942 free downloadMy Late Lamented Friend and Partner full movie in hindi 720p downloadthe J.A.W. full movie in hindi free download hdSweeney! full movie in hindi free download mp4Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 5: Mutants Revenge full movie in hindi 1080p downloadDownload My Call Synopsis full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by ogrilisbo
Please log in to post a reply.