ogrilisbo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Rizen Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The year is 1955. NATO and the Allied Forces have been conducting secret, occult experiments in a bid to win the Arms Race. Now, they have finally succeeded but what the Army has unleashed threatens to tear our world apart. One woman must lead the only survivors past horrors that the military has no way to control - and fight to close what should never have been opened.
Very repetitive throughout and a major let down for an ending. Don't make this your Saturday night film to watch. The killing of the zombie type creatures is repeated over and over, ad nauseum. I got fed up half way through and was hard pressed not to leave before the end, which I should have done.
…once you understand that it's actually quite entertaining. <br/><br/>I see a couple of complaints about the scientist being over the top, well he's supposed to be. I mean really it's more of a caricature than a character…<br/><br/>Q:"What about his teeth?"<br/><br/>A: "There certainly are too many teeth."<br/><br/>….in case you missed it, that was funny, and it was supposed to be. <br/><br/>This movie is straight comic book style camp, with a spooky atmosphere. Think Dr Who meets Hell-raiser. Once you realize that it becomes both funny and spooky, and hits it's intended mark well. <br/><br/>In all I gave it a couple of extra points because they obviously were on a strict budget but still did quite well with it. <br/><br/>If you walk in expecting a fright-fest you will be disappointed, but if you take this the way it was intended it makes for a very entertaining experience.

SnakeHead Swamp in hindi 720pStick movie free download hdThe Spy in the Green Hat in hindi downloadDon Winslow of the Navy full movie hd 1080p downloadBhaagamathie malayalam full movie free downloadEpisode 1.132 movie free download hdEpisode 2.25 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pPandora's Box full movie in hindi free download mp4In Death We Trust full movie in hindi free download mp4Scorchy movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by ogrilisbo
Please log in to post a reply.